Monday, September 20, 2010

Coffee!!!

Ok so this is random but i just wanted to declare my love for coffee. The richness of the bold flavor that greets me every morning. i can honestly say, I am a coffeholic! Yes I said it! I will get a migraine if in fact i do not have coffee, sad but true. I truly can say I love coffee, because I drink it black no cream no sugar just the pure joy of the black coffee. Instead of getting a creamy sugary drink at Starbucks I opt for a Venti Dark Roast. I know I know I can just fix a cup at home, but I just LOVE the smell of Starbucks and the atmosphere of it. The joys of people holding their cups and laughing and having fun. Also another joy of Starbucks is their fabulous coffee cakes, especially the Very Berry coffee cake. It is very yummy. The only "sugary" drink i get there is a Mocha Light. I normally get this drink in the summer when it is hot outside. Well I do have to admit in the winter i occasionally get their Hot Chocolate. It is very yum!!!! But still my favorite drink would have to be their COFFEE!!!! So I definitely say Frapacinno next time you enter the glorious building of Starbucks get their Coffee!!!! and sit there and enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment