Thursday, September 9, 2010

The time has come

  This is the year, the applications the test and the final collge choice. Yes the senior year of highschool has finally arrived. I am just not sure if I can take it. All through my years at the day school I alwys saw the "older kids" well now that I am the oldest it is wierd to be there. I still find myself looking for the "older kids" even though I have the privleges of the senior louge and off campus lunch. It is strange to me to b this old.
  I mean just the other day it seems I was going to the day school for the first time, with sweaty hands and shaking knees I entered the MAC lobby for the back to school assembley. It was 7th grade and I was scared to no end, now that I have been here for 6 years I know my way around th school. And the nerves of the first day have now been turned into excitment! It was strange to make the memorable senior walk on the first day of school, but there I was along with my other 97 classmtes.
  The joy is there, I have made it! But I am still scared as the decissions come my way. Whether it is what college will I apply to, study for theACT or where I will be next year. But whether i like it or not the time has come for me to step up and be an adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment