Monday, August 30, 2010

Weapons and kids.....good idea?

Swords are a weapon used to cause harm to others. Well, the other day I walked into the auditorium and I saw about 8 to 10 little boys with swords. Your probably wandering why they had them, well it was for Robin Hood for the Elementary play. Now not to scare you any longer, they were supervised by Mr. Strickland and two other high school boys. Now I was not allowed to stay, because I am a women.

Now I am not bashing Mr. Strickland, but I honestly do not think that kids should be given a "sword". They we not playing with actual swords, but rulers but still! I mean they could seriously hurt each other with the sticks! I mean Mr. Strickland had a good hold on everything, but still.

Anyways Mr. Strickland said it went very well. I would not know, but thats ok. Hopefully it went well, because they have another class on thursday. I have no idea what will happen, because i wont be there! But hopefully they wont kill each other!

1 comment:

  1. Hm... I see you chose not to use the word "hysterical".

    ReplyDelete